Thursday, June 26, 2008

Beer & Our Campground

If you remember on a previous post I wrote a comment about Kingfisher beer. It is produced in India, & I first heard about it from my daughter & son-in-law. I did find it in Conroe, Texas, but at the time I didn't want to buy a whole six pack, as I wanted to taste it first. I found it here in the town of Elgin, Il. where we are staying, & I could buy just one.

I thought it tasted good, I'd buy it again. As you can see, here I am in our trailer enjoying the good taste of this beer. Thanks Mercy & Glad for telling me about it.
Here are some pictures of the campground where we are staying. It is beautiful, wooded, & can handle 48 rigs. Plus it is not too expensive, only $15 a day. The reason it is so cheap, is there is no sewer hook ups. You have a dump station. And at some of the sites the water is a long way from the source. We got a site where the water was close.
Here is one of their cute little outhouses. Nice!
This is the back of our trailer. You can see we have a bicycle hooked onto the ladder. We need another bicycle, so both of us can ride together. Right now this one has a flat tire.
We do have satellite TV. We've had DirecTV for over 4 or 5 years & we enjoy it. Of course you have to set it up each time you set up you campsite. I rigged it on to the underside of the front of the trailer, so that the wind wouldn't blow it over when we have it in the tripod on the ground.
Side view with the awning out.
That blue thing under the trailer is for dumping the holding tanks when you are not hooked up to the sewer. Like in this case. These things are expensive. This one cost us $241. That's why it is locked to the steps.
The next three days, Friday, Saturday & Sunday we will be doing the "Health Freedom Expo" in Schaumburg, Il., which is a suburb of Chicago. This is a show in which all the vendors are health vendors. We usually do very good at these shows. We don't have to spend time explaining to people what essential oils are and how they can help you, etc. etc!!

So, I might not be able to post for a few days. Don't despair. I will be taking pictures at the show, then on the 1st of July we will be heading up into Wisconsin to do more shows up there. Then we go to Michigan & up into Canada to see my son & his wife & our new grand daughter.

Stay tuned!! More to come.

Just to let you know, I still do my studying on the "Fallen Angels/Alien" agenda & subject. I believe they will have a lot to do with the coming of the Anti-Christ & his one world government, religion, & finances.

http://www.ryanmcginty.com/fallen/

The above site is a missive on the subject & it is quite long. Now remember, I don't believe everything I read, but I agree with about 98% of what he has to say. The things I don't agree with really don't matter that much concerning the subject at hand. If you read it, you will understand where I'm coming from.

Until my next post, just be happy & enjoy life.

1 comment:

Mercy Langille said...

Happy you enjoyed the beer.